Monday, March 25, 2013

Milestone Monday!

Guess what little cutie just told me he "go potty" and then proceeded to actually pee IN the potty?! Nope, not Scott, I'm still training him ;)

Parker did!!! We're so proud and while I know we have a long ways to go before potty-training is done, this is a BIG step.

We introduced the potty to Parker a few months ago just to familiarize him with it and see where it went. So there have been many days and nights of him sitting or standing at the potty only to seconds later say "I done!". However, daycare has been working close with him and even this weekend he told each of us twice "I pooping!" Both times the job was already done, but hey, at least he told us? Gotta start somewhere!

And now I just realized I've devoted a full post to the topic of going potty. Welcome to parenthood, toddler style.

No comments:

Post a Comment