Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Why hello Terrible Two's, how nice of you to join us...

...Not. And you know what scares me even more? I hear three is worse.

I'm hoping this new attitude is a fluke thing (as the experienced parents are laughing at me while you read this). Who knows, probably not.

Meals the last week have been a complete fail. That toddler phase where you can count on one hand what they will eat? Yep, we're there. Tonight was a handful of shredded cheese and applesauce (the yummy chicken fajitas and grilled veggies went untouched). Last night, I think he ate two noodles. The boy that I thought would always be my perfect eater...not so much anymore.

Spreading his wish to be Mr. Independent across the board, P's favorite response to any question - "No!" After dumping the laundry basket, giggling and shouting "all fall down", this was his response when I asked him to please pick up the clothes. And the same when it's time to pick up toys, etc., etc. You get the picture ;)

Mornings have been rather interesting as well. Who knew a two year old boy had such an opinion about what he will wear each day?!

So life has been a little challenging here, but all in all most days he's cracking us up and putting the biggest smiles on our face. We love him dearly, no matter what stage we're in!

No comments:

Post a Comment