Sunday, March 2, 2014

Six Months with Addie Rose

**This post was written last week,  just realized I never published it!**

As we're well into her 6th month, I'm feeling....embarrassed.  I can't believe I have been so horrible at documenting our new addition.  Lately the only time I have to share about Miss Addison Rose is sharing a quick picture I've snapped on my phone.  Thankfully I've started a new project for both of the kids (keeping a separate journal for each of them), so their lives ARE being tracked somewhere! ;)

We're still somewhat in survival mode in our house.  Learning to juggle two full-time jobs, the house, a busy toddler and a little baby girl trying so hard to keep up with her rambunctious brother......oh, and we can't forget Koda (who I'm sure is feeling forgotten these days)! Phew!  Let's just say most weekends we're playing catch up.

Addison had her 6 month check up the end of February and she is growing steady.  Staying right around the 22nd percentile in all categories,  she's on the smaller end of the spectrum, but no concerns from her pedi.  She's eating plenty and we actually started her on solids that night.  First food was smashed up avocado and she loved every bite!  She's also tried bananas,  peas and yogurt. 

She's working on sitting up and will last about 5-10 seconds before toppling down.  I imagine within the next month she'll have this trick mastered!

7 months is creeping up quickly,  so I'll leave you with her first 6 month shots :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment